Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally!

I completely forgot, but we got our internet hooked up yesterday!!! YAY!
So, if you'd like to call us, now you can! We're using Skype, so we have an American phone # - a New York phone number, in fact - so there are no international or long distance charges, aside from whatever it normally costs you to call New York. If you'd like that number, just ask Mom or Memaw, as I'm not going to publish it here, for obvious reasons. I only ask that you please take into account the fact that we are 7-9 hours ahead of you, depending on where you live, and I'm not terribly talkative at 3a.m. If you've been the recipient of one of my previous calls and are concerned about call quality, let me assure you that things are MUCH better now. Really, you can't even tell we're halfway across the world!
I can also update my Flickr.com account, which you will see to the right hand side of this page, more often, so you can always look there to follow my camera. I'll try to post the gems here in the blog, but a mom of two toddler's time being what it is, it might be safe just to check there every now and again, in case I miss something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment