Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Girls' Night Out


So, a week late...but here are pictures from our GNO last Tuesday (the 15th) at Restaurant Delphi in K-town!
Greek food in French side of Germany, you ask? Why, yes! And mouth watering, delicious, craving-inducing Greek food it is.




I spent a wonderful evening with Sara, Liv and Adriana - many laughs were had, a few new signs were learned (Adriana is signing one of our new favourites - hungry, hungry, hungry!) and many other diners' meals were interrupted. In fact, they skipped out on giving us the customary Ouzo afterwards, possibly because we were so raucous that they didn't think we needed it, or maybe because Liv is obviously preggo, or maybe because...well, who knows, but did we really need it anyway?

My last meal was the most awesome tsatsiki, gyros and souvlaki in Germany, finished off with a truly bitchin' baklava. Oh. My. Gosh. I swear, I would eat here every single day if I could. In fact, I'm going for lunch again next week, if I can talk someone into going with me.

Of course, on the way home I was horrendously sick at Adriana's and barely got everyone else to their villages before nearly dying...I'm pretty sure it was just nerves over the impending surgery, but it sure capped off the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment